The submission has not been previously published, nor is it
before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has
been provided in Comments to the Editor)
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF,
or WordPerfect document file format
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end
Please Download Template hereÂ : Template
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
1.JURNAL CITRA KEPERAWATAN receives manuscripts of scientific articles within the scope of Nursing Sciences including Nursing JIwa, Nursing Children, Maternity Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing, relating to the nursing science clusters. and readers who have not been published in other print media.
2. Manuscript typed on A4 paper with margin: top 4cm, left 4cm, right 3cm, and under 3cm.
with Fonts Times new roman uk.12 pts with space 1.5. and maximum script length of 10 hlm A4 with two collums format with width: 6.5 cm and spacing: 0.99 cm.
3. The name of the author of the article is listed without an academic degree, and must be accompanied by the institution of origin placed under the title of the article.
4. Articles written in Indonesian or English. Systematic articles are Title, Author name, Abstract with Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions and reference list.
5. Title Indonesian language article should not be more than 14 words, while the title in English should not be more than 12 words.
6. Abstracts and keywords are written in Indonesian and English. The length of each abstract is 75-100 Words, while the number of keywords is 3-5 words. abstract contains at least the title, objectives, methods and research results.
Copyright article owned byÂ Jurnal Citra Keperawatan
The name and Email address used in this journal is for the purposes of this journal
only and should not be used for any other purpose or by any other person